Is this your first time here?
|The Pearson shared Learning Management System will be moving to our partner site Mobius Learning on April 29th after about 6:00 p.m. EST on that day. After the change you will need to navigate to a new URL to gain access to the Learning Management System. All of your enrollments and records will be moved, but it is possible that you will need to request a change of your password, which is available on the new site login page.|
The new Learning Management System has a URL of https://discover.mobiuslearning.com.
We hope that this change will be a very quick process, but you should expect some delays in accessing the new Learning Management System.
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.